Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

So today I really didn’t want to get out of bed… you have those mornings too…right?! But I did. Yep I fought back the urge to reset the alarm for 45 minutes later and I got to it. I kept it pretty easy today by keeping the speeds pretty low. I walked at 3.0 mph and jogged at 4.0 mph. I didn't get winded and other than the burning in my calves, it felt really good..

I have noticed that when I run, I tend to scrunch up my toes on my right foot. Its weird… I know, so I have to really think about letting them relax and use the room in the toes of my shoes. Also, I noticed that I am not heel striking when I run. I used to… but I am not now… Hmmmm…weird I know. I used to be a pretty hard heel striker, I think that is what caused a lot of my leg problems (shin splints, stress fractures etc). SO I think I am getting better. Albeit, slowly… :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment